• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Torture Test?

Longhunter7

This weekend I had a chance to torture test my cooling system!

It was my home town's 40th annual parade. The weather was in the mid 90's and the parade took about two hours from start to finish.

The radiator and water pump were replaced this Spring, but until now, I wasn't sure how it would do under extreme conditions!

The temp. gauge never got above 190 degrees, but it felt like 200 in the the hard top! :(

I was able to use first gear for most of the parade, and it is the first time I have ever used first gear for an extended period.

I was pleased to have everything working without a problem! 8)

mangus580

wow... I thought everyone had one of them these days!! by the time you buy film.... and have it developed.... Dig cams are cheap! :-D

mangus580

ahhh... the truth comes out... :) some of the high end digital will use the lenses and such from the SLR's, brand dependant of course

We can wait for the pics :) I think I can live at least..... ;-)

Wyattearp

LH don't worry up until last month i was still in the take pics, take to develop wait and pickup crowd, this dig cam is wonderful and you can take the card and get 4x6 prints made for 19 cents each at walmart on their machine...

Longhunter7

How Hot?

milsurp,

The type of hardtop I have doesn't have the sliding rear window like the later style, and is a little warmer in the summer.

The hardtops are preffered in the colder Winters up here in the Great Lakes!

I have enclosed an older picture of my M37-B1 with the early syle hardtop. I have made many improvements since this picture was taken!

Check for a personal message!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks