• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbie from canada

junecho

hello everyone, i am a 26 year old guy from quebec canada who is a military truck enthousiast, i unfortunatly do not own a truck yet, but i do spend 40 hours a week surounded by military trucks and engines,i work for a company that overhauls military trucks and engines, since 1998 when i was still in school and i still work there today since i have my dream job.
up to now i have worked on 10 & 16 tons HLVW's (Steyr trucks) - LSVW (western star trucks with iveco engines) - MLVW'S many different types - Hägglunds BV206 - kitchen trailers -and a few other different equipments.
i was resently relocated to our engine rebuild shop and i have started to overhaul iveco engines for the lsvw trucks.
here are a few pictures to show you what i work in
on this take care and hope to speak to you soon !! ciao !! 8)

Attachments

Boatcarpenter

junecho, Welcome aboard. Next time you are out test driving a Hagglunds bv 206, could you please just run it down here to me in NH. It's not really very far. PM me for directions :D
BC

Lex_Ordo

Welcome! When I started, a few years ago, I had bought an M101 CDN2 1/4 Ton trailer, that I restored to new. Not that it needed much work as most were unissued as I'm sure you already knew, but what a good looking trailer. Now my most recent addition is the M35A2, and that is progressing nicely.

Good to have you aboard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks