• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sf-97 in PA help

csramsey640

What have you PA guys ran into waith sales tax? my notary(which handles all my GSA/GL trucks) said that PA may go back after me for the sales tax, what have you ran into?

Thanks

Crazyguypa

same here. I payed the sales tax on the purchase price. They tried telling me I had to pay tax on the value of the truck. I kindly reminded the woman at the counter she was full of it........ and paid according to my invoice from GL.

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Either GL charged sales tax at time of invoice or if they didn't I paid sales tax at time of application for title according to GL invoice.

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
westfolk said:
jcappeljr said:
I pay the tax on the amount stated on sf97. The amount gl paid for the truck. Which isnt much.
:ditto:

If you paid tax to GL you send a copy of the invoice in with the paperwork. Your Notary should know how to fill out the MV-1 to do this. If you didn't pay tax.....you have a choice. This because Harrisburg hasn't caught on yet. You can use the amount shown on the SF97........alot less tax. Or you can be an outstanding citizen and pay tax on the amount you paid for it.

I use the SF97 amount.
:ditto:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks