• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Central Arkansas

MartinB

Hi, new to this site and have a consuming desire to get an M35A2. I would like to get in touch with others in Arkansas to learn more about these trucks and get an idea of what one should go for from Govt Liquidations.

I am interested in the possibility in repowering one with an International DT466 rather than a Cummins. There are thousands of them out there, with wet cylinders rebuild capabilities and have massive torque and up to 300 hp.

As an alternative, I know the location of a decent M211 that could be refurbished.

nevrenufhp

There are more and more becoming available as fleets retire older trucks. I may be picking up a good running 466(1995) for a grand here real soon. I've seen them for the best prices at bus auctions and pulloff.com
The older mechanical 466s only went to 270hp. If you get in touch with Hypermax, they can get you to 1000hp in a hurry! Plus, you can make about 600hp on the stock injectors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks