• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for part number for MEP-002A

OD_Coyote

The plastic ball joint on the end of the governor linkage rod in the picture below is split on my generator, can someone tell me where I can find the part # for the ball joint end or the entire assembly?

Thank you,
C. D. Hunter

Attachments

OD_Coyote

Well my Napa parts house was useless, but I think McMaster-Carr may have what I am looking for. I need to take a few measurements to verify and I will post the P/N of what I order, if it works. Thanks again gents.

OD_Coyote

I posted this question on another forum for generators and a gentlemen mentioned that I should be able to get the part from my local Cummins/Onan dealer. The MEP-002A shares some parts with the civilain DJ series Onan generators.
Anyway I dropped by Cummins/NW and they had the part on the shelf.

Onan P/N 0150-0939 (Joint-Ball)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks