• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MY dodge M880 (i think thats whats its called)

Hoot_223

i have a Dodge With a box no cover ETC. m880 right?

i have solved most of the electrical issues, im still having a engine Stall issue, along with some body work,

Im Considering putting a 6.2 L Diesel in it or an inline 6 Cummings

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm guessing that it doesn't have a data tag on the dash?
Could have been, a M880, M882, M883, M884 etc. even a civilian truck.
hard to say without more info.

The M880 / M890 were the base of the series, they would have normally come with troop seats and a canvas like cover, among other things.

N1265

The engin stalling might be something as simple as cleaning or adj. the choke / carb. I dont think I would do an engin swap if it is a true M.V. (318)

I have some picks of my current restoration of an M880. you can see them here at the "photo gallery". they might help you decide what you want to do on your project.

Nick.

Hoot_223

i shortened up the frame alittle and made it a Short box, also i put a new cab on it, a New 318 Rebuild, a mile marker kit in the Transfer case, i will post pics soon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks