• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yard near London Ohio, st route 42,old 40

m35tech

Well I met a buddy of mine this am for bfast at the afle house at 42 and i-70 took a drive south on 42 and found a yard that had a bunch of deuces and some 818's, good bad and ugly, a business next door said the guy has had these along time and doesnt budge on price, I called his # 937-231-4592 "Roger" for the heck of it, asked the guy what he was looking to get out of a duece that would need some work, 3500 with a soft top...OUCH... went back and talked to the company next door they stated these trucks have been here a long time....

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Roger has been dealing in surplus for a long time. Many people have bought their trucks there. He wouldn't charge so much if he couldn't sell any trucks. If you want GL prices, you know their address. That buisness probably just sees "army trucks" and doesn't know any better when it comes to new and old trucks.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Roger sold me a good truck. Didn't know much about GL or GSA at the time, and worked about pretty good. Now I would buy a auction truck.

oilcan

Some trucks have been there a long time. What the "neighbors" wouldn't notice were the 70 or so truck sold out of there this year. There are plenty of people willing to pay the dough to avoid gl hassle.

SR71BLACKBIRD

Sounds like a good price to me. I have bed sores on my backside from this chair filling out euc forms and revision after revision after revision. Then start all over for a 30 day tag and insurance, then sf97.....
He may actually need to make a little proffit to pay for that location too but maybe im old fashioned.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang dude, your 15 min away from me. Friend of mine saw a deuce heading over the tracks into galion the other day, and wondered if it was me.... I'll shoot you a PM.

Dennis

SR71BLACKBIRD

Ya dennis, my friend wayne lived near that intersection you do in the big brick house. I am around there alot.
I am trying to find the post the guy that is in the service and just rebuilt a bunch of m35's to go GL.
I crawed under mine today and found it may be all new. Eng(reman?), Trans,Transfer case, wiring harnesses, brakes,etc.. All shiny clean.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks