• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won a Shelter today

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey guys and gals:
I put in a low bid on an S250 shelter at Aberdeen and won it without watching it or putting in another bid. Kinda cool I am thinking of putting it in the M332 what do you think?

Attachments

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I think my son got him one of those as well. He is getting real secretive about what he is buying. I guess he knows its payback time with dad starting to borrow HIS stuff. Just glad that he has his own yard of green iron. If not, I may be heading back into divorce court and they know me by name at this point!! Also, at this age, the year partyafter divorce would probably kill me this time around!!!

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
David: So you are the guy that got my shelter. HMMMMM. Just kidding. Congrats my friend. I`ve been thinking about one but will be from Ft Bragg so I can go preview . I`d like to have one for Aberdeen which I very much want to attend .:-D

Neil

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am hoping to put it in the M332 with a welded on set of stabilizer posts at the corners. I am not sure it will fit in the trailer but those are my thoughts I am planning on having my son pick it up on my flatbed trailer and leave it there till I get home from Korea.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks