• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC? Stuffs gone

HAWKMAN

Here I go again, GL is telling me that the status of some items I bought,(vehical parts) has changed. They're telling me I need to fill out EUC's for stuff I no longer have.The fellow I talked to at GL said it didn't matter that I no longer was in possession I STILL needed to fill out paperwork:evil:........hummm......that means I need to keep track of were the stuff is...so if I don't have it and "they" want it back who's a_s in in the sling?? if I don't know were it went? probably not theirs!!!:-x This is the kind of trash that makes it near impossible to deal with these clowns!!:evil::evil::evil:

jasonjc

It's not GL. It's DOD, so blam the dumb ass's in DC. If you think it's bad now, wait to the frist of the year:twisted:

sprucemt

It's not GL. It's DOD, so blam the dumb ass's in DC. If you think it's bad now, wait to the frist of the year:twisted:
Maybe not. If someone tells the new admin how much waste and extra expense and all the other good stuff that is going on, that could change. Most of the problems, from my perspective, started with the previous administration. "R" type gov'ts reduce the size of gov't and the "D" type gov'ts will increase the size. Very well could see the DRMO increase in size and ability. Of course, in my opinion.

wiggall

They will probably be TOO BUSY GOING AFTER OUR FIREARMS TO WORY ABOUT A FAN BELT! FTG2 Wiggles USS EDSON DD 946 1969-1973

Michael

You are under no obligation to keep up with demil a stuff so if it is already gone if it changes you just need to make note to yourself that you have already disposed of it. I would think there would be a way to fill out the EUC that reflects that it is already sold.

I have one item that changed from a to c that they wanted back. I didn't have it anymore and they accepted a statement from me stating that.

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:ditto::popcorn: We have something to be concerned about with the new Admin.
I strongly recommend that everyone read survivalblog.com and prepare.
I am not paranoid, but just realistic.

colomil

GL made me fill out EUCs for some 105 trailers I bought a few years back. I didn't like the concept of sending paperwork that accepts liability for the trailers when I sold them a long time ago. I went round & round with them and ended up biting the bullet.

I suggest you keep bills of sale for everything you sell. If DOD comes after you for a piece of property you can at least cover your arse.

Jones

I think the guys who buy at swap meets have it dialed in. No dealings with GL = no headaches.
I know, i know-- good stuff is there to be had but what's it gonna take to rein these GL guys in?
They name the game and we all have to play by their rules; then just when we're getting the hang of it, they go and change the rules on us.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks