• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FOR SALE: (2) M998s

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A friend of mine in GA is brokering two M998s for a customer of his. The HMMWVs are clean, running units that came from the auction in the late 90s. The owner has clear titles for both trucks. He paid more at auction, but he needs to move them so he has decided to take a loss. He will sell them for $16K each. In my opinion, that is cheap for a running HMMWV. I don't know this for sure, but, for that price, I'd assume they need doors, tops, mirrors, etc. If you are interested, please contact my friend, Jessie Bostick by email (jessiedbostickinc@camillaga.net) or cell phone (229-221-0969). I don't know any more information and don't have pictures. I think Jessie can provide you with whatever information/pictures you need.

Bruce

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dang, these deals always come up when I have all of my cash stuck in other projects! That's a great price for a runner!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny --- Maybe, the guy will take payments...you never know what you can work out with him. The trucks are in FL, I believe, so that will save you on shipping!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At some point I have to realize that a HMMWV is out of my reach. At this point in my life if I can't pay cash, I don't need it. Its a nice dream though!

K45

I know I sure would not mind having one but I am trying to save as much as I can for my 1st house and getting married within the next decade :roll: I know inmy area the cheapest one I saw was $26k so these are much better deal. Good luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks