• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haflinger Price?

Flatlander

Guys,
I just found a '72 Steyr Puch Haflinger 700...a little rough but looks like it's all there. What would one of these be worth? Not sure what to offer the guy. Also, are parts easy to come by? I have a Mule and a Deuce and think it would be cool to have a Haflinger.

Thanks in adavance,

Goatwerks

If it is a Bug eye North american, it is worth at least $8000- $16000. Out of 16,000+ Haflingers, only 336 Bug Eye NA700Ap's were made for U.S. market(it will have a D.O.T. tag).
They are very fun to drive and will make a Jeeper cry as they fit when others don't, and they have locking diffs and portal axles:twisted:
I have a 72 NA 700 AP

As for parts, they can get pricey.
I repair and maintain several different variants as well as my own.
Cheers, Jim LaGuardia

Flatlander

Wow. And I thought parts for my Mule were expensive! $6300 for a replacement motor. It is indeed a bug eye haflinger, with a "Pathfinder" badge on the left side. It has the cutouts in the bed for the rear doors and the flip up rear seats. I will take pics and see if I can get the guy to sell it. It has Texas license plates on it and looks like it was registered to drive on the road in 1980.

Thanks for the help and responses!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks