• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from oregon

wingnut24

just wanted to put my first post up and say hello to everyone and send out a HUGE thank you to all of you who are serving/have served in our armed forces.
thank you for EVERYTHING.

i was told about this site from a guy i was going to buy a 6x6 from, two days before i was too pay him someone else came along and bought it out from under me......blah blah blah a few choice words later.... he mentioned this site was the best place with the most knowledgeable people around to look for another 6x6 and answers about them.

after poking around the site i'm in awe about just how little i knew about thease trucks. i was only looking at the "skin" of these rigs.

anyway, it's an honor to be amungst our nations finest, and i look forword in further conversations.

found the one i was gooing to get on the old steel soldiers site, http://old.steelsoldiers.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PN_zClassifieds&file=detail&cat=5&de=1988
now i'm trying to find the same thing just a shorter frame. poassable trade for my 87 4runner if anyone is interested.

sincerly
mike

Last edited:

Chevytruck

welcome to the site

i have only been "registered" for a few weeks but i know that there are a lot of people on this site that will help you if needed

Kaiserjeeps

Another local MV nut. Cool.:-D I'm down on the river in Scappoose. There are two dueces in town here not including mine. Do any of you OR guys participate in any of the Parades in Hillsboro or Beaverton?

Shamefully I have not been on SS since 7/07. Wow the site has changed. It's awesome! Looking forward to meeting some of you guys someday. There is a small PNW group of really cool guys from the m715 zone that do a few things every year. It would be great to have you guys included. It's always a lot of fun.

kurtkds

Welcome aboard. I was in Oregon for a couple of years but moved back up here for work. Can't wait to see your first piece of OD.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks