• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

search members

buccaneer

Is there a way to search member locations? I'm brand new to this whole deal, and would like to link up with someone in the vicinity...

Thanks

Corey Jackson
Harrison, Arkansas

54reo

There used to be a "member map" but not everyone used it. I feel that it was/is a great idea.

Don't know if it is coming back or not.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
True that is. I figure if someone wants to help others they will probably list their location. Perhaps I'm wrong, won't be the first time. How many members do we have that have never posted? Alot IIRC.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yup, I liked the fact that I could "open in new link" the stats on the user from the user map. I have not used the member search on the new site yet to know if its better. But Mangus, some people find a resource they like and understand how to use it, and stick with it. We all know that change is inevitable, so I'm sure I'll have to learn something new at one point or another.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks