• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old WWII trucks in SE Oregon

dburt

I found these two Dodge trucks and one 2-ton Studebaker in SE Oregon that are for sale. The one with the flatter hood is supposed to run. The other one has a very rusy cab and nothing is known of it's motor. The old Studebaker 2-ton truck last hauled sugar beets in 1990, but the Chev engine in the truck seized up so it was parked. I guess maby the two Dodge trucks were ambulances and were chopped? I have no idea what these might be worth, if anything??

Attachments

M37Dodge

The Dodge frt ends are very common. WWii Dodge rims, if good, bring $50-100 each. Beds make the truck valuable. However, the 1950's top for the Dodge is GI. The top will bring $200-300. Best bet is to part out the trucks - if low cost shipping is found.

dburt

I went out today and talked with the owner, and he said he is asking about $750 for each of the Dodge trucks. The one with the flatter type hood runs, but he is not sure about the other one, he has never checked the engine. The old Studebaker is a 1945 truck, with a frame that was lengthened for farm use after it was surplussed out of the miltary. The engine is a later model GMC 6-cylinder that is no good. He is asking $500 for the Stude. The Dodge truck that has the more rounded hood has had the frame lengthened, it used to have a flatbed on it. The dump box sitting on it does not go with the truck. If anyone wants to talk with the owner, his name is Brian and his phone number is 208-741-0548, he said to tell interested parties to call him.

Attachments

nattieleather

The Studebaker is very rare. It is a 2.5 ton just like the GMC CCKW but we didn't use them all that much. The majority of them were packaged up and shipped to the USSR. So yeah if I was closer and had $500 for it I'd grab it in a NY minute! Someone needs to save that one it's as I said is very rare!

50cal

dodges

hi really interested in the 1/2 ton dodge but id have to get it to tulsa anyone got any ideas shame about the back of the cab on the studebaker or that would be good too thanks mark

Ugg013

Unfortunately, the ole Uggville Museum is flat assed BROKE. However, I/we will except ALL FREE DONATION's of ANYTHING WW II military. Only US GI Issue though. Did I mention FREE?:wink::grin: I even try & fix broken stuff. I just rebuilt my 1st M3 bayonet that I was told couldn't be done. Hell, it may not be 100% correct, but it looks good & I bet it works aOkay.

Later
Ugg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks