• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

L-19 birddog parts

shawn085

I am looking for some L-19 parts for our two L-19's. I need flaps L/H and R/H and oil pressure reg for the -11 engine. I have a bunch of parts for sale or trade if anyone is interested.

Cheers
Shawn

CGarbee

I passed this on to a friend of mine in SC who has a Bird Dog (pictured) in hopes that he could help and this was his reply... I suspect that you already know of these sources, if so it never hurts to post them in case somebody else is interested...

"The absolute best place to get into the mix on selling and buying BD parts is the IBDA (International Bird Dog Association) www.ibdaweb.com . Just like the MVPA, it is the information fulcrum for ‘stuff’. Also, Air Repair, www.airrepairinc.com . These guys are the top supplier for mainstream parts. They bought all remaining L-19 stocks about a decade ago. They have even rebuilt entire airplanes and sold them virtually as new. Between those two resources, one should pretty well have the bases covered."

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks