• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mog rig today

kroctec

Hi Chevy,
The crane sure comes in useful, at some point I am going to pull the king post and remove the stops so I can rotate 360º. It will lift a half ton at 16 feet 6 inches radius. The bed is just the right length to load my Supacat on too.
Dave G

kroctec

Hi Bill,
Having a DoKa cab is great, plenty of secure space and I can take the family out in it when they are visiting. It is a great drive especially as it has air cushion seats with hydraulic damping, air con and a Webasto diesel fiired night heater.
Dave G

saddamsnightmare

December 5th, 2008.

Gotta love those U1300L's..... Must be nice to own a Mercedes Benz Unimog that wasn't around when JFK was.... My S404.114 Swiss has it's points, but slow is not one of the better ones... At least we can go where almost nothing else can:razz:!
Keep up the good work, and hand out bibs to catch the drool...

Happy Holidays,

Kyle F. McGrogan

1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare"
1968 Johnson Corp M105A2
1967 Hecules MEP023A gas-gen set APU (looking for a c123 or C130 to hang out with!)
1963 Swiss Army Cargo Unimog S404.114 MB:-D

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks