• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NW Wisconsin anyone?

boomer

Hi Area52,
I saw your post, and checked out the web site you listed. Another one (almost) like this one. It makes one wonder why the one that posted on that g503 site, didn't post on here. It could be that he didn't know about it, as some wouldn't know about the one he is on. A plus for the site is a nice mvpa logo on the page.
I am planning to be around there, on my many weekend road trips (for fun). I can find out where it is, and report back to you. I'm sure someone who is closer, might get up there first.
I got a kick out of the dump truck. Is that an XM model? Maybe it was a low bid contract??

98hd

I will be in NW Wisconsin next week.. I would love to swing by this place if its not barried in snow. Any info on a near by town? I am heading to Black River Falls...
The zip code listed in the other site is for Chippewa Falls

I sent the guy an email to see if I can arrange a time to go look. Citizensoldier when are you going to be in the area? Maybe we can arrange to take a look the same day. I'll bring the Trenary toast ;)

Looks like ther might be some nice parts in the bushes up there.

skinnedknuckles

Looks like its ROAD TRIP time:driver: I just e-mailed him to get more info. I have to go to Fort McCoy to pick up an engine and Chippewa Falls is not too much farther.
Paul in Janesville,Wi
I think that I need a bigger garage

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks