• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Lejune Recovery

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
I found a bunch of CUCV's last weekend, nice running trucks for about 3500 . All are US Navy seabee trucks with the logo on the door and USN data plates . I forgot to tell you guys.

muddog

Need info and pics. Just can't let the wife know, already looking for truck number 7 but it may have to have living quarters though. She said I had to stop on truck no. 3

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That the one with 10,598 miles on it? If so, great looking truck! Welder/generator and air compressor too! I would have driven from Michigan for that one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks