• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from Idaho

crusty68

New member. My name is Ted, and I just joined mainly to view the pictures:-D

I don't own a military vehicle, and maybe never will, but dream of a bobbed deuce.

I have redone an F250 that I converted to 4wd, and am restoring a 68 dodge Forest Service crewcab (may even paint it OD:smile:)

I probably won't post much, just look. Anyway, see you all around.

DanMartin

Welcome to SS Crusty! Plenty of pics to browse! There are a few people from Idaho around that you may be able to pal around with...maybe even get a ride in an MV in exchange for some wrench turning. :)

wiggall

Where in Idaho do you live:?: I live in Lenore, Mighty Hammer in Lewiston, and Cleb in Moscow. Welcome aboard. FTG2 WIGGLES USS EDSON DD946 1969-1973 :p

waayfast

Hey fellow spudder-welcome,glad to see ya here.I am from Lake Fork close to McCall (the northernmost suburb of San Diego) Lets see some pics !! Jim

crusty68

Hey everybody. Thanks for the replies. I live in Boise. I am looking at trying to move somewhere north eventually- Grangeville, Orofino, etc.

THe dodge isn't much to look at now. Hey, it wasn't much to look at when I got it. I have it torn down to the frame right now. Then I will start the bodywork.

crusty68

Was going to post a pic of the Dodge, but I guess I don't understand how to on this site.

I searched, but don't see how to do it

BillIdaho

Welcome to Steel Soldiers. I believe I was probably the first from Idaho (I think), now there are a handful. I am the current president of the local MV club. We have a gaggle of members from Boise. PM me of you are interested in our club. We would be glad to have anyone intereted in green machines.

BTW, I'm in Caldwell.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey everybody. Thanks for the replies. I live in Boise. I am looking at trying to move somewhere north eventually- Grangeville, Orofino, etc.

My suggestion would be Grangeville (graduated HS there) if you like it nice and quiet. As a matter of fact my Dad has his 90 acres on the mountain side near Mt Idaho for sale:-D

crusty68

Yeah, I grew up outside a town a little smaller than Grangeville, so I am ok with its quiet. We go there couple times a year on our way to our land in St Maries.

I would love the idea of 90 acres, but it would probably be out of my budget:cry:

jason@snakeriver

The problem with Idaho is that everyone is at each corner of the state. Here on the east side we do have a data base as to who has what.
Boise is the better place to be for MV's and Alex's show every June in Fruitland.

crusty68

Are you in ID Falls? I have wanted to go to the surplus store there for a while. Just never seem to get the time....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks