• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1955 m-170

hillbilly21

http://jeepsofold.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album03

I ACQUIRED ANOTHER (BARN FIND) DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH....

I POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE THAT YES THEY ARE STILL OUT THERE..

NEEDS 2 BATTERYS ,HAS BEEN IN A STORAGE BUILDING AND THE LAST IT RAN WAS WHEN IT WAS COMPLETLY RESTORED 6-8 YEARS AGO..HAS A LITTLE OVER 250 MILES ON THE RESTO..CANVAS IS OF UN-KNOWN MANUFACTURE...I HAVE TO GET THE THREE LITTERS FOR IT AND THE TITLE ON MONDAY..

I FIGURED THERE ARE A FEW OF YOU OUT THERE THAT WILL APPRECIATE THIS ONE..

I WILL ENTERTAIN OFFERS ON IT AS I WONT KEEP IT AS DUE TO MY FATHERS DEATH MY MOM AND I ARE SWAMPED WITH BILL...

FrankUSMC

Nice M170!!!! While stationed in NJ, I found one, as nice as that one. But....I already had 3 military trucks, and a set of orders. I had to pass on it (it sold for $1500, this was in 1987). The sad part is, I found out the guy who bought it had a lawn care company and was going to make it into a lawn mower hauler. I am glad you save this one!!! You did good.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks