• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member From Ohio

SR71BLACKBIRD

Hi everyone. Happy to find the site, from your posts and pictures it seemed to be friendly and informative. I am in Ohio and have been toying around with the m105a2 trailers with my dad and decided to buy an M35A2.
My Dad is a Hydraulics Guru and adds a hoist to the m105a2. We enjoy fabricating and enjoy military surpluss items. Thanks ahead for the welcome. :)

oilcan

Welcome. This board is just sloppin' over with buckeyes!

The first order of business is to check out the haspin rally thread. Be there or be square. :wink:

Second, I'm gonna have to see pics of the stuff in your sig.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Hey, 71! I think I have seen some of the trailers your dad makes on craigslist. Welcome to the board. One of our geekier members Stretch isn't too far from you(in Tiro). Yes Ohio is a growing!

SR71BLACKBIRD

Yes Gimpyrobb, that would be correct. Wow Tiro is close. What is this stuff I see about "bobbing " a m35?
Looks awsome. If mine dont sell soon I think I will try that. Also would it be considered a crime to paint an m35 white or brown?

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Lots of guys like to keep their trucks stock. I say as long as it works for you, do as you please. I'm all for function over form. Still might get a ribbing. :-D

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
GEEKIER? As in Mangus GEEKIER?!?! WTF dude....

Gave you a shout in a PM SR71....

poppop

Welcome aboard SR71. This is a great site with a lot of great people. There is much knowledge here and is shared freely. Every member is an accet. Does the Blackbird sig have any special significance??? I have injoyed what I have read about the Blackbird.

SR71BLACKBIRD

Thanks for the welcome. As for the blackbird, I too have always had a fascination for the machine that still holds many records the newer birds cannot reach. Maybe some day GL will have one available.
You are right, many interesting people on the site. I enjoy it already.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kipman, you still peddling filters Sir? SR71, welcome to the site Sir. The place is spilling over with odd people, I'm one of them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks