• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Automatic logoff

Jones

Have noticed that if I forget to logoff. I stay logged on even though I exit the site. As I seem to be coming down with Auldtimers Disease I often have to come back to logoff so as not to screw anything up on the site. Is there a way to do an auto logoff whenever a member exits the site? Or do I have to start leaving myself post-it notes? Something like; "Hey You, did you sign out?!?" Of course, then I'd have to remember where I left the pad of post-its. Oh yeah, I could leave myself a note to remind me...

mangus580

Jones, there is no need to logoff.... It is designed so that when you come back each time, you dont have to log in. It will 'time out' your listing as being on the site, based of your activity. Will have no effect at all if you stay logged in. think of it as a coin flip, when you login, the system sets the coin heads-up. when you logout, it makes it tails up. It doesnt care which way it is, it just flips it when you log in or out.

Make sense?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks