• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick-up at Warner Robins AFB

Rebelpride

I bought a set of four (4) HMMVV tires with rims yesterday (12/2), I got my "paid" invoice today, and I want to know if there is anyone going there or that lives close enough to get them off base for me and then I can come get them on a weekend. Thanks.

Timothy

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I wish I could help you Tim, but we lost out on every single thing we bid on.

The newbs obviously have a gold card and a lack of self control :roll:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a fellow I met there by the name of Gene Spann who does some packing, inspecting and shipping. He packed and sent on some MKT stuff I was not able to pack into the car (I had the car overloaded and it was about another 140 pounds worth). His cell phone is 478-951-7634, and his company is G-Span Logistics. He just might be the one to help you out.

poppop

Rebel, it may be to late now as Bob is leaving this morning. Any way I will PM my Fax and cell phone and if we connect fast enough maybe it can still happen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks