• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from a new museum

gmm keswick

Hey All,
Just signed up. I am with a small, but hopefully growing museum in Keswick, Ont, Ca. It's the Georgina Military Museum. Yesterday we took delivery of a 1952 m-135, which I am going to hopefully get in shape for display at the museum. Not sure if it can be a runner. Friday, the M113 is being delivered for display. Also have an Iltis on the way.

Gonna need lots of advice to spruce up the M-135, so I hope I've come to the right place!

Rob

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! I too am a volunteer at a local museum. Gotta say, it is an awsome experience! Have fun and post some pics:-D

gmm keswick

Will post a few photos shortly...we've just arranged a facility to do the work, and will be moving the deuce in shortly. We also have a 1984 Iltis in decent condition, with an m101 trailer in really good shape.

hole

Except for a bit of rust and that scary tow bar setup ,she doesnt look bad at all. Good luck on the restoration, keep posting pics for us !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks