• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picture of my M-38

yeager1

Thought I might as well post a pic of my Jeep, it's half M38 parts and half CJ3 parts. It's got a GM 350 crate motor with 350hp, SM420 trans, Dana 18 Tcase with a Warn overdrive, Dana 44 HDs front and rear, 35" MTRs. The suspention and steering are custom (i.e. salvage yard parts from other stuff- like the axles). It does real well on the trail due to great clearences (32" under the rockers, 30" under the front and rear bumpers) it flexes well too, I can stuff the tires into the fenders. Sorry about the low res/small picture, I'll have to take a better one someday.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
[thumbzup]

yeager1

Thanks. It actually runs real nice on the road too. I drive it to work regularly and have no problem doing a stead 80 up the mountain passes on the interstate and I do take it on long trips, a few times I've run it up to 100 (just because no one beleive it could do it) with plenty of throddle left- but jeeps just aren't mean't to go that fast.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks