• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NUG(New Ugly Guy) from Louisiana

enal

Hello to all...I've been medically retired (US ARMY CW4) for several years now after two too many rapid meetings with a helicopter and some sand dunes.

Looks like a really interesting site with lots of good info.

Enal(Lane)

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
What we Air Force weenies call "uncontrolled contact with terrain?" (The AF has never had a bird "crash." Only "uncontrolled contacts with terrain.") ;)

enal

Some how I missed the other posts...Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Count me in for a gathering. I'm hoping to make a purchase soon...Trying to decide if I'm going to go "Original" or "Slighty Modified". I'm seeing a couple on FleEbay that I've made contact about that look really nice in both.

I've been forced to become a little bit of a "Velvet-A$$" due to some of my limitations so I'll have to fork out extra $$$ for something a little more ready to go.

Hopefully I can get some assistance on my final choices before I make a decision on a vehicle.

Thanks Again!

littlebob

Lane,

Welcome aboard and feel free to PM me if you have any questions you think I can answer.
I've only met a few of the locals so far and all seem to be good people. I think there is someone up in mid LA that has been buying some from auctions around Pineville area and that might help with transportation costs. Maybe Kendelrio could give you more info as he is closer. He might have been the one that mentioned here.

Again Welcome,
Robert Minnick

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome aboard Chief and thank you for your service and sacrifice. Your limitations will only serve to make you stronger in the long run.
There are some very good members in LA and they know lots of stuff. Also come into the "chattroom" anytime to ask any questions or ask for opinions.
Again thanks for your service and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!:-D

joestewart

Hello and welcome, if its ok for me to ask, what city in Louisiana are you from? And what categories of vehicles are you interested in acquiring? I'm aware of an M715 (I think) in the Oberlin area. There have been quite a few M35A2s and a few 5-ton trucks on GL coming out of Camp Beauregard lately. I bought a couple of them sight unseen, and they both turned out to be runners. Joe Stewart

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks