• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Signing in GoTo suggestion?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I sign in, I would like to end up on the page where I was when I decided to sign in, can that be done? Not a critical thing, but it would simplify the procedure when responding to a post.
Thanks
Bjorn

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got it. When you're reading a post and then decide to sign in just click on "Reply to Post" button. It will take you to a logon screen and once you log on it will take you right to the reply screen.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another thing I like. When I initially open the site, on the bottom of the page are all of the recent post activity. Once I log in those dissapear. I simply close out the site and re-open it right back up and the post activity is back at the bottom. I can then navigate to the posts I want from there. It leaves me signed on when I do this.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Morning Mike,
Are you still working on this?
It would be nice to have the summary page stay up after signing in. Now, like Kenny suggested, I leave the site after signing in and come back to see the summary again.

If I'm not signed in and decide to post an answer, after signing in there are several steps to get back to the query. Most forums let you sign in without losing the page you are on.

I know you are busy, but perhaps there is an easy fix for this.
Thanks,
Bjorn

cranetruck said:
It would be nice to have the summary page stay up after signing in. Now, like Kenny suggested, I leave the site after signing in and come back to see the summary again.
Bjorn
If I get your query correct, what I do after signing in is click the "Steel Soldiers Military Vehcile :lol: Supersite" logo at the top of the page and it takes you directly to the summary page of current posts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks