• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quick Reply problem?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Occasionally when using the Quick Reply and "submit" it takes me back to the sign-in page and the my message is lost. The forum forgets that I'm already signed in.
When using Quick Reply, I now try to remember to save a copy in case this happens.

Any other solution?

Thanks,
Bjorn

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It happened again, this time from "post reply". I forgot to copy the message and lost it when I was asked to sign in again.
I'll rewrite the message another day...
Is there a time-out problem, spent 15-20 minutes on it?
I'm copying this msg. :)

Bjorn

mangus580

there might be a timeout setting.... I have noticed it sometimes myself, seems to happen more to me when my wireless konks out

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is still happening. Frustrating to type for 20 minutes just to have the message lost. Gotto remember to save the message before submitting!

Bjorn

bomar76

I had a couple hiccups posting the last day or two...would hit submit and the new page would never load.
Hit back, then submit again and get the flood protection message.
When I went back and refreshed all would be OK.

Internet Exploder 6.0.2900.2180

Wyattearp

had it happen to me a few times over the weekend, hasn't been a problem on my end as far as being a continous thing...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks