• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FREE OIL in VA

dm22630

I have 6-7 drums (55 gallon) of WMO. It is from one of my buddies that has a fleet of dump trucks and has been sitting at my house since late summer. I do not have time to fool with it right now, and I dont see me having time soon.

SO.....

Before I give it to some local mechanics to use in their waste oil furnaces.....I am offering it to members here.

It is in 55 gallon metal drums.

It is still "dirty" and will need to be filtered before you use it in your multifuels.

I can help you load it on a TRAILER.....not in the back of a truck.

PM me if you want one or all of the drums. I want it removed asap. Cleaning up my garage/sheds....

steelridingscum

great deal

i wish i lived near you....its too far for me but, a great deal, "free" if no one takes it just keep it in the back it doesnt go bad.. it might be hard to get more

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks