• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Copy of approved EUC

EnteJager

Recieved the notification by email that paid invoice was ready, EUC approved, do I need a copy of the approved EUC for the pick up?
Thanks,
DD

ralbelt

From what i've read as long as the GL invoice is marked PAID your good to go, bring a copy of it with you. I have also read that you need a copy of your insurance if you are driving on base. Hopefully some SS members with more experience will chime in, this is also my first. call the site manager and make an appointment.

Good luck with your recovery

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You'll need at least a copy of the "PAID" invoice, your up to date drivers license, registration and proof of insurance for the vehicle you are driving on to the base.
I have not needed the EUC.
Best to call the site manager before hand.
Also, no weapons.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is the pickup on base or an offsite location? It makes a difference.

On base you have to have a current drivers license/id for each person entering the base, current insurance and registration for the vehicle you are driving. This is to get thru the guard post. The GL site just wants to see the paid invoice.

Off base you usually just need a copy of the paid invoice.

That being said, I made a pickup at an Army base. I was driving a Deuce for a flat tow home. The guards just waved me thru the gate. :shock:

Another time at an AFB I brought a pickup with a goose neck. It took 15 minutes to be checked out just to get thru the gate.

Once you get to the GL location you have to wait your turn and they just want you out of there. Not much paperwork involved.

As said before, call the GL site manager before hand and ask about any special instructions.

Warthog

P.S. Welcome to the "OD Fever" club

Last edited:

EnteJager

Thanks for the input. Turns out I only need the paid invoice for the pick up. I have a current .mil sticker and ID so getting on base won't be a problem.
Left a message @ Tobyhanna yesterday afternoon, got a call back @ 0900
with the POC for Lakehurst. Called Chris at Lakehurst , said I could come today if I wanted, said thanks but to short on the notice, I'll be there tomorrow. He saiod "see @ 1000, I said, "sounds great see you then"
Trailer is hitched in the driveway waiting on day light.:grin:

Thanks again for the help.
DD

MDSA

If I have my active duty son with me when making a pickup on base, do we need to fill out paperwork before getting on base?

Thanx

EnteJager

Awesome expirience, 20 days from award of auction to M1009 in driveway.:grin:
On a first EUC. Timing is everything.

I'll post an AAR and pictures later.

The guys at Lakehurst were fantastic.

DD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks