• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Problems with right side of screen at index.php

Capt.Marion

When I'm at the new home page (steelsoldiers.com/index.php), on the right side of the screen, the "Recent Threads" box in the center covers up/conflicts with the "Random Picture" and "Random Classifieds" boxes.

I am running Firefox 3.0.4, at 1440x900 resolution on my Samsung 19" widescreen monitor. Windows XP Home SP2.

Is there any way for me to fix this, or is that just the way it is for now? It's not too much of a hastle, I was just curious.

If you want screencaptures, just ask.

Chevytruck

that's weird... i have run this site in that resolution before and never had a problem.
did you try a different internet browser and does that show the same thing?

sometimes the website works differently on different internet browsers due to each internet browser being entirely different.

which i know because some of the sites i have to use DON'T WORK WITH FIREFOX!!:evil::evil:
and those sites i need to work because its my online courses... i have to use internet explorer and its huge gaping hole in internet security...

:rant: well that got out of control lol

mangus580

which i know because some of the sites i have to use DON'T WORK WITH FIREFOX!!:evil::evil:
and those sites i need to work because its my online courses... i have to use internet explorer and its huge gaping hole in internet security...
Look for a FF add-on called IE Tabs. It allows you to designate sites to open using IE, but in the FF window :)

DanMartin

I've noticed that if my browser window is too "wide" the above corruption happens. If I narrow it down, it goes away.

I think the "toys for tots" frame is the cause, due to some re-arranging when sized wide. I can't take a screenshot from here (work) but if it's still an issue tonight when I get home I will email one.

mangus580

Got it... and i agree on the T4T banner

I will be pulling that down within the next few days anyway... so not to worry too much.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks