• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Load out

jfnemt1ff1

Hi all I have a question about GL up. I am looking into some stuff thats on palet and straped. If I find a trucking place will they load them on the truck.
John
P.S just won 2 m105 trailers from ft riley w/bows and covers for 150.00Each
Tried for a 109 but they kept going up for what I see as a parts truck.

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Usually, yes. BUT, they generally say no help loading is available. That is because of liability and insurance. Then, if someone does help you, and something goes wrong, the company (and Uncle Sam) is off the hook! YMMV.

KaiserM109

The deuce in my avatar came from Ft. Riley; in fact that pic is taken just outside the gate of Ft. Riley. I had to grind the pintle hook down because the tow bar I fab'ed to pull the Bronco home had a small eye. They ran a cord for me and waited in 115 degree heat for me to get it done before they left for the day.

The folks at Ft. Riley were great. They have a HUGE forklift there and I'd bet my lunch against a doughnut that they'd help you, just talk nicely.

LibertyDeuce

I've bought stuff from Ft.Sam Houston in Texas to Ft. Drum in New York and never had a problem with GL personnel assisting in doing a load out. This goes for whether I personally do the pickup or have someone else do it for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks