• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low bids

Coldfusion21

So are there minimum bids on GL? I read the terms and conditions and it does have a bit in there about how they can refuse to sell an item because the auction didn't get as high as they wanted.

So say a trailer or a truck or something big like that sits at 150 or something, does it sell at that price?

Apologize in advance if this is a dumb question, pretty new to the GL thing.

coeder

If it starts at 150 and you bid 150 you get it. If it sits at 150 without a bid it cannot sell. Hope that makes sense. Someone has to bid on it for it to sell.:)

datsunaholic

It's $150 for things that need an EUC. Those show up with a $150 starting price even before bidding starts. I believe most everything else starts at $50, though the price will show $0 when no bids are placed.

I suppose they could have "reserve price" auctions but I've never seen one. I know the GSA Auctions website does have unlisted reserve prices. The GSA Auction vehicles usually are in worse shape and sell for more money, but parts sometimes go at decent prices.

papercu

There was a sale that closed today, I saw trailers that sold for mimium bids and just over, M109s for 200-300 dollars and boats that didn't even get a bids. Items that require a EUC start at 150.00 other items at 50.00. Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks