• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post display options

FSBruva

In the old version of the forum, I seem to remember that when you opened up a thread, the post would appear by default in order from oldest to newest. But, at the top of the page, above all the posts, was the menu bar that let you choose how they were arranged (Oldest first or newest first). Now that menu is at the bottom, below all the quick reply stuff. Is there any way to move it up to the top of the page? It makes it much easier when you are tracking a couple of threads to not have to keep scrolling down to the bottom of every page.

Thanks

Matt

mangus580

I have added a poll to this.... I would like to see everyones opinion on the order. I dont think I can modify it in the way you are asking, but I can change the default.

Rattlehead

Is this poll still open? I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing, but when I used to open a topic it would automatically place you on the last page so that you could read the latest postings on a given topic, vs having to click on a topic, then select the last page in the thread. I would prefer that clicking a topic puts you on the latest page.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks