• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Nebraska

parts man

Hello,

I am a new member and I think that this website is really cool. I have owned Deuces for several years and never really knew anyone else that shared the same interest until lately.

I own several trucks I drive and have a ton of other trucks for parts, so if you are looking for something, please let me know, I probably have it!

Thanks,
Sevin

bigelk50

Welcome!! Post some pics when you get a chance! Also list the trucks you have on your signature. Just a suggestion. this is a bigger hobby than I knew it to be when I get involved. But this is a great group of guys!

reb87

Welcome to the board. I live between york and columbus and use some of my trucks for farming. Nice to know there is somebody close by with parts..
Ross

parts man

hello, its cool I am not the only one in ne. with a truck habit. if you want to get ahold of me for parts just call ( 402-750-7772 ).

sevin

Ozarker

Proper spelling and grammar are your friends when you have questions. You should try them some time.

**This was in response to a post that must've been deleted, man I sounded like an @ss, sorry.**

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks