• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has Anyone put ten 1100 x20 tires on a deuce ??

rdixiemiller

I have the 1100 R 20 singles on standard wheels. At 2500 RPM it shows about 61 MPH. I very seldom go above 2100 RPM, it just drives better at that speed (right at the torque peak). When I was at Kennesaw, I noticed almost all the ANG deuces were singled, on stock wheels.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speaking of 11.00Rx20 riadials, a friend in Ft Lauderdale hasa a set just like the ones rdixiemiller has. His are on a M109A3 that he's scrapping. If anybody is considering a set call him at (954)523-1913. His name is Matt and you can tell him Kenny sent you. No idea what he wants for them.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, they are not NDTs. Just like Roberts tires on his truck. Not quite as manly but very road friendly. rdixiemiller will give a testamant for them. Personally, I like the looks of my NDTs and will live with their poor performance.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RDD, these are military tires, came straight from GL but they are street tread. I don't care how nice they drive or haw fast they can go, my junk gets NDTs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks