• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bigmike's mule meets snow

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I took the mule out in the snow today. Not only did it take forever to warm up, it handled worse than I thought. It was fun spinning out ;-)

I've posted a video on youtube...enjoy:popcorn:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CXkvXNGHG4

BTW, if you look and listen closely at the 58 second mark you can hear and see me wack the street sign with the back of the mule.:p

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's pretty sweet Mike! I can look out the window and see the snow on the mountains...that's close enough for me. I'm still wearin' shorts, how 'bout you buddy?;-)

kurtkds

That looks like fun...

I'm off for the rest of the year.. I've been having fun driving around too..

I haven't gotten the Deuce to do a doughnut yet.. But I'm thinking about it.:p

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good grief, more evidence to global warming. I like the mule though Mike. I think Will stuck a finger in your eye with the shorts remarks although it was 80° here again today!

Cdub

So I took the mule out in the snow today...........

BTW, if you look and listen closely at the 58 mark you can hear and see me wack the street sign with the back of the mule.:p

I heard the pop the first time and thought someone was shooting at you......Hahahaha

I thought it handled well.........a little slip and slid here and there but no biggie........

How about taking it into some deeper snow.......??

It sure looks like you had a great time making the vid........Thanks for posting it, I enjoyed watching it........

seya,

C'dub

saddamsnightmare

December 21st, 2008.....

Mike, The mule in that condition has almost the same problem as the USMC M422A1 Mighty Mite.... No weight, hence no bite.....! I'll bet you just about froze you --- off, no cab and no cab heat... you're one tough dude. Four wheel steering.... how cool is that? sure beats a deuce for maneuverability and you can tip it on its side to work on the motor (TRY that with a deuce!!!).
Thanks for the video, and have a safe Holiday Season.

Cheers,
Kyle F. McGrogan:razz:

hole

Looks like adjusting to your enviroment well:razz: I might need you to tell me where to get one of those cold suits you were wearing cause the last three days I've woken up to ice on my grass:shock: All kidding aside, looks like your having fun, careful doing doughnuts in the Deuce though!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks