• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ebay truck

JohnnyReb

She?? Is there another picture? The only one, is of a truck.
Are you married? If so, you should know that all vehicles, boats, etc. are "She"..... demand unrestricted funding; tempermental; They decide if you can go, and if so, when and how much it will cost to get there.....if you mis-treat them, you will pay for it in the end...... I could go on and on.......

pwrwagonfire

No, unfortunately it isnt mine!

I just browse ebay motors sometimes looking for these out of interest.

However the local fire department ran a 1943 GMC CCKW untill 2005 as a brush truck. Apparently was bought out of a crate after the war and assembled! I'll see if I can dredge up a picture of it, as its now a reserve truck for the state (who I work for) at the local state forest. Although I fear the end may be coming for it soon, the breaks are apparently gone now....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks