• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy, Jeep guy

zjrog

Been looking at the site for sometime, finally registered to see all the pics.

I've been a fan of old MVs for years, and never had the space or funding for one of my own (though I think a bobbed deuce would fit in my driveway just fine).

I realy like all that you folks do to keep these vehicles running and in the public eye. Perhaps, someday, I can have one of my own. In the meantime, I'll have to settle for my slightly lifted Grand Cherokee...

Roger

wiggall

I have been wanting a DEUCE for several years now, but MONEY BEING SHORT, JUST A PIPE DREAM! This Spring while recovering from a mild heart attack I was looking at my favorate WEB SITE G L I saw several M35A2's at Ft. Lewis, Wa. There were a bonch of standered M35A2s and a couple of M35A2 W/W, so I put a bid in on one of the M35A2 W/W to see what it went for. The site stated that the thuck runs with a jump! Well to make a long story short I found out how much it went for! As it is now sitting on my property out of Lenore, Id. FTG2 Wiggles USS EDSON DD 946 1969-1973

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks