• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help... Fuel Leak Problem....

ems4ty

I've got a fuel leak and am not sure what to do about it. The pictures are from a LDT-465 Multifuel Motor. Off of the top of the turbo there is a fitting on the left hand side with a rubber hose attached (Where the yellow ring is shown.) The left hand side of this fitting is leaking fuel when the engine is running. I think this goes to the heaters on the drivers side of the motor.

If this is for the heaters, can it be bypassed and or plugged? By plugged, I mean to remove the fitting from the turbo pipe and install a plug. I just want to make sure that this is not for the fuel injectors. The injector pump on the drivers side has 6 hardlines that are plumbed to the injectors, so I figure that I can bypass/remove this leaking fitting.

Please help.

Thanks

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the return line for the manifold heater nozzle. Yes you can remove it and plug the nozzle. You'll need to plug the feed line also, to the right of it. Can't run the heater without a return line....

Last edited:

ems4ty

Cranetruck,

Thanks for the info.

I just cut the rubber hose that goes between the fitting shown and the heater rail and put a plug in it. No more leaks! Doesn't get cold enough out here to use it in the first place.

Thanks again!

Tyler

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks