• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 Truck Bed

davidkroberts

Im in the process of horse trading for a pair of M715 Jeeps. One is almost perfect and the other needs a bit of work but seems to be do able. The one that needs the most work needs a pickup bed to replace the utility flat bed on it. Can i use a M101 or M105 trailer bed for it? Does it work out deminsion wise?

Thanks,
Dave Roberts

Barrman

Yeah, head over to the Zone to see if any beds are hiding in the wood work somewhere.

I just happened to have my M715 parked next to a spare 101 bed yesterday. I walked by, looked, stopped walking and started thinking, Hmmmmmm?

I didn't put a tape measure to it, but I think one would fit with little modifications. However, all the cool stuff already built into the M715 bed would be missing such as the pioneer tool brackets, Gerry can mounts, 5" fuel filler neck, underbed storage lockers and the stout fender flares.

There are lots of M715 boxes out there waiting to be picked up because the bed floor is what rust out. People find a new bed normally instead of replacing the floor. If you don't mind redoing the floor, you will find some at pretty cheap prices.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks