• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gl questions

powersmoke18

ok guys here goes.... how the heck do i get started?? what do i need to obtain befor bidding?? what do i need after i've won?? what frms do i need to fill out?? thats it i don't know why but i find all of this stuff very confusing!

thanks, Bart

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get antidepressants and tranquilizers, you'll need them to deal with the GL(Arizona) people! Get them in your system now, before you bid!

cruz

Get antidepressants and tranquilizers, you'll need them to deal with the GL(Arizona) people! Get them in your system now, before you bid!
I agree, I just had to fax my euc in 4 times, 1st a revision was needed,
2nd a line through some information, 3rd they could not find it, 4th time was a charm, euc was sent to battle creek the same day I sent it in for the 4th time.

tsstout

the pain is fresh.... So I'll chime in... even being a noob... I call old man rights....

ID trucks you like

Do an inspection... keep good notes... like appointment information and the condition of the truck..

Bid and Win

Pucker up you have 24hours before they take their money..

Do anoher inspection

Submit EUC/ Get the cool Govt letter

Get insurance and temp tag if you're driving her home...

Do final inspection and pickup..

File SF97 for title transfer

Get title and tag

whoopie... wait for the truck to be recalled... j/k....

tons of fun.....

Terry

Last edited:

powersmoke18

geezzz its so much easier restoring trucks the getting them from the gl i guess!!! i shall figure this out!!

tsstout

Each auction ad tells you if you need an EUC...

The SF97 is a form to prove you the possesor of said vehicle, so you can apply for a title in your state... I believe this can be accomplished through other avenues also.... Others can help there I'm sure... I went the SF97 route....

It's not that bad of a process... really... the waiting is the killer....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks