• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dodge Powerwagon M880 W200 Romano 1976 11" lift 4x4

Romano

Take a look at my complete rebuild of a Dodge W200 from 1976. This Dodge did not go back to the USA after Desert Storm, most W200 were left in Germany. I was lucky to by one. I have completely rebuild this Dodge with high performance parts, but still it is the original one.

dodgepowerwagonm880.com

The picture speeks for itself and it is taken from our place nearby Amsterdam. This was after the total rebuild, which lasted 30 months.

The Dodge in the innercity of Amsterdam, The Netherlands

The Dodge at the beach....... with my webmaster

Dodgie in the mud during some clubday "old picture"

Putting some extra horsepower into it.

Dodge, masters at work, after 29 years the Dodge is still at work every day.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hmm....those heads look mighty familiar....... :)

Romano

[thumbzup] Photo's from Dodge Truck Benelux 6x6 :wink:

Here are some more pictures from other members of the Dodge Trucks Benelux http://www.dtbweb.nl/, the club which I am a member of, the club has about 900 members. Next Sunday we will have a meeting and I will shoot some more spectacular pictures.

Dear Longhunter7,

Yes we are very happy together. We have finished the Dodge together!!!!
dodgepowerwagonm880.com

Meeting with a giant truck.... in the mud, with our Dodge before the rebuilding.

With warm regards,

Marco and Wendy

www.dodgepowerwagonm880.com

Attachments

Romano

Some new pictures W200 powerwagon M880 military version

Here are some new pictures from our W200 powerwagon M880 (military version)

Next Sunday during the clubday we will take as much as possible pictures from the big Dodge's 6x6, especially for you. Probably with a lot of mud. The weather prediction this weekend is: rain :wink: [thumbzup]

Most come from Belgium Congo (now Zaire) and were used in Africa. There are so much trucks in Belgium because the military from Belgium served in Congo (50's / 60's).

[/quote]

red devils dude

Some new pictures W200 powerwagon M880 military version

Romano said:
Here are some new pictures from our W200 powerwagon M880 (military version)

Most come from Belgium Congo (now Zaire) and were used in Africa. There are so much trucks in Belgium because the military from Belgium served in Congo (50's / 60's).
thats something that no one in the states would know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks