• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 TM wanted

AIE1

Does anyone have a copy of or know where I can get a copy of TM 9-2320-218-ESC. This puplication was used during the 60's early 70's with Army tactical vehicles. The pub title is "Equipment Servicability Criteria for Truck, Utility: 1/4 Ton, 4 x4, M151. It was fairly small and carried within the equpment log book.
Thanks in advance!

ida34

I have them on my laptop. I will try to post them for approval when I get on my laptop. I am at work right now. Merry Xmas

ONTOS66

I have them on my laptop. I will try to post them for approval when I get on my laptop. I am at work right now. Merry Xmas

Chuck, that would be great!

I checked LOGSA, just in case, and they no longer have most of the M151 manuals on line - but they still have the MWO for ROPS and some TMs for helicopter transport. Go figure.

Adding that to the Resources would be a nice addition.

AIE1

Chuck,

That would be great if you have them. I have not seen them since active duty days early 70s, if I remember right about that time frame of late 71 they changed to PMCS and dropped ESC for checking out serviceability of equipment.
Thanks!

ida34

I downloaded them from the link given above for anyone wanting them sooner. I will try to do it tonight.

AIE1

Just an FYI, I looked at the Pedro site noted above and unless I missed something there are no ESCs for the M151's. at that site. Is there another page that I'm not seeing a link to?
Thanks

ida34

I am afraid I did not read your post close enough. I did find the -esc by a google search and the only mention was on a Tm website with not further link provided. I had never heard of a -esc before. Sorry for the confusion.

Chuck

cobra5

AIE1, checkout this website www.g838.org we are 151 specific. Join and ask your question there. Great folks always willing to help out a mutt owner. The resource page also has downloadable manuals but not the one you seek.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks