• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New in SC.

M880 GC

SS Members,

Greetings from Darlington County SC. I just got an M880, needless to say, it needs a bit of work. I favor Dodge/Cummins (got 2 of them) myself and some might suggest dropping a 4BT in the M880, but that's WWWWAAAAYYYY down the road, first lets see how the 318 does. I let a really nice M38 go many years ago, I know. Too much stuff going on at the time and my buddy wanted it back, oh well.

This is an interesting forum and I look forward to learning and maybe contributing sometimes.

Gary

DanMartin

Welcome to SS Gary! You have come to the right place.

Please post some pictures when you can...we would love to see your M880!

Good luck on that 4BT swap....sound like a great project...make sure you keep us posted once you get it going!

M880 GC

Dan, 4BT is a talking project, first get it running, see what ya got. It would be a stump pulling SOB wit a 4BT, but the real project is taking out the 727 and dropping in a 435 handshaker.

I'll ad some pic's to my project post tomorrow.

Nice to meet you Dan and I have been to Hillsboro doing training for our customers out there, nice country. Met a guy there named Tank, he fit the name quite well.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gary,
Come join us in Columbia one fine Thursday evening as we turn wrenches on all sorts of OD Iron. And, you've got Berg just up the road in Fayetteville for parts. Welcome to the site!

M880 GC

SCSG-G4,

Columbia isn't too far away for a visit, I'll watch my schedule and see what I can do, thanks.

Chevytruck,

Yep, got pic's of a whyintheheckdidyoubuythat old Dodge, I'll put some more up on M880 later today.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks