• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF97 and M1031 question?

Mountain William

I finally got around to filling out my SF97 for my M1031 [FONT=Verdana, Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]SHOP SET CONTACT MAINTENANCE well I need some assistance please!

First should I put C/K 30 under model or CUCV I am guessing The later might screw up the DMV?

Second body style?

Finally I don't know the weight?
The 289-10 says curb weight 5250 but I do believe that is for the truck minus maintenance bed.

Please advise! HB

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For the SF97 request, i'd list it as a M1031 and 5250 for the weight. When you apply for your title transfer you can then list it as a K30. Just make sure you get the VIN correct because that is what matters the most. That worked for me in Michigan, not sure how WV's DMV works.
Anyone in WV with additional info?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks