• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Colorado

steelandcanvas

Welcome to SS! You have lots of neighbors that have a great interest in MVs. I know a few down in the 'Springs, some in Elizabeth, Franktown, Kiowa, Cripple Creek, Denver, and Commerce City. Good luck on your future purchase at GovLiq!

KaiserM109

I take it that you are bidding on some of the equipment at Ft. Carson. When the bidding is done, let us know what you've bought.

GL in Arizona is a pain to deal with, but the folks at Ft. Carson are great. I have bought 5 trailers and a tent from Ft. Carson and can honestly say that the people there try hard to do a good job and help you out if you need it. You should call ahead before your pickup, if you can.

Since you are stationed there, do you have a place to keep large equipment? You might just have the shortest recovery on record.

Arlyn

Last edited:

Crash_AF

Welcome... I'm on the other side of town by Peterson AFB, but I get down to Carson regularly. In fact, I have a 1008 to pick up on Monday if you'd like to come down and say 'hi'. I'll be towbar-ing it out of there. Drop me a line if you'd like to meet up.

Later,
Joe

colomil

welcome to the site! I have been buying stuff from Ft Carson since 1997. I am on 5 acres east of town so I have plenty of room for all the trucks I drag home. I have some cucv parts laying around as well.

Bettendorf

Welcome... I'm on the other side of town by Peterson AFB, but I get down to Carson regularly. In fact, I have a 1008 to pick up on Monday if you'd like to come down and say 'hi'. I'll be towbar-ing it out of there. Drop me a line if you'd like to meet up.

Later,
Joe
I'll be down there at about 0900 on Monday morning to have a look at some trucks. I've got a thousand things to do on Monday so I need an early start. Give me a ring at 719-559-8708. I live about 2 miles from where the trucks are right now.

Bettendorf

Well, my EUC got approved for my CUCV. Does anyone around me have a key that I can buy from them so I can recover this thing? I completely forgot to get a key by other means and I need to recover this thing. I promise to post pictures when it's sitting at my house. I'm picking it up at Fort Carson and I live there also. Please call me at 559-8708 My name is Jonah

KaiserPinzer

Another welcome from Colorado Springs. I'm just east of Monument. Just recovered my Deuce 2 1/2 weeks ago from the GL auction that ended Dec. 29th at Ft. Carson. Can't thank the guys from MVCC enough for the help and assistance in recovering the truck--and I can't thank the folks from the CONG 2/135 AVN up at Buckley AFB enough for taking great care of a sweet vehicle . There are a lot of resources in the local area, as you are seeing on here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks