• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drive MV & get free WMO and ATF in GA

GoldComet6

If anyone is interested....I have about 4 gallons of WMO and ATF I'm willing to give to a member. There is only one condition - you've gotta drive an MV to pick it up!

You can drive anything from a Jeep to an M48, I don't care. I don't have much experience with MVs so maybe I can learn a few things from looking at yours.

If you're interested, my house is near GA Hwy 316 and Harbins Rd in Gwinnett County. No hurry to dispose of it, so first one to show up in something OD gets it. I'm usually home in the evenings and on Saturday. Send me a PM for the specific address and to set a date/time.

Attachments

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come by the shop in rockmart Ga. and I have about 200 Gal. might have some water in it . I have a tank I put used oil and Trans. from the shop in I thank it holds 250 Gal. all most full.

GoldComet6

Nobody has expressed interest in coming to get this WMO in an MV, so if anyone wants it, it's yours regardless of what you drive. Just hate to dump it at the local parts store, if there is someone here that may use it.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I gotta go get some Mulch down in Winder soon.........................................

8)

GoldComet6

Clinto:
You can stop by whenever it's convenient for you. I won't dump it as long as you're interested in it. Just let me know.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks