• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found in local yard

pwrwagonfire

Found these behind a local factory along with an M215 dump (posted in another section).

I ASSUME that this trencher is military?

Well, figuired some folks here would find them interesting at the very least.
These other gadjets...bomb carriages? There were alot more than I show here scattered around the yard.

There was for sale signs on some of this stuff, so I could probably sniff around and find out information if anybody would like me too...

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Second and third pictures show dolly lift sets, probably the 7?? series for the S-280 shelter. Most of the ones I have seen are more valuable for the tires and rims than for the working unit (plus anything else that can be salvaged, like lights, reflectors, brakes, etc.)

m139h2otruck

This stuff is owned by the guy we got the water truck and it's spare from in MA. Have seen the trencher run, everything works but some small part of the chain. Chain is directly connected to the engine (6V71 GMC) and with multi speeds. Carrier is power-shifted in normal drive, but when using the trencher, it runs via hydro. Is all there and would make a great trencher if you had the project for it. He willl sell it by the way.

m139h2otruck

Also, if anyone likes or wants old construction equipment, this guy has a fleet of old Gradalls and a real neat old truck mounted HopTo backhoe, I think it is a 200. In back of the stuff you see in the pictures is an all wheel drive rigid frame rock truck made by IHI in the 1960's with a V12 Cummins, a Payhauler.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks