• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California Hot Rod M211

A friend of mine just gave me some printouts of pictures a guy at his work took of a M211 at Hot August Nights (2005) in Reno.
If anyone doesn't know about Hot August Nights, it is a collection of "anything goes" street machines. People from all over the world congregate in Reno the first week of August.

The story goes that this M211 passed the picture taker somewhere outside Reno going over 75 mph in the thing and it was supposed to sound "Really, Really Good".

Well no wonder.............It's got a built 502 inch Big Block Chevy Rat motor in it.

Don't know who owns it but we need to get him on the forum.

Attachments

Armada

Cool! You guys on the left coast are pretty creative with the military iron........... hot rod engines, chrome and custom paint, etc......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks